- Baltimore at Buffalo: I'm going to pick Buffalo at home
- Atlanta at New Orleans: New Orleans should get their first victory
- Arizona at Washington: Washington has continued to impress me
- San Fransico at New York Giants: I have to pick the Giants at home
- New England at Miami: New England, who can stop them?
- Tennessee at Houston: Houston, because I don't know if Young will play
- Tampa Bay at Detroit: Detroit has to win at home in order to win 10 games
- Kansas City at Oakland: Kansas City gets their running game going
- New York Jets at Cincinnati: Cincinnati should get a restart with this game
- Chicago at Philadelphia: Hard not to pick Philly at home, so I won't
- St. Louis at Seattle: For some reason I want to go with St. Louis, but I'll say Seattle at home
- Minnesota at Dallas: Dallas rebounds from last week
- Pittsburgh at Denver: I like Pittsburgh
- Indianapolis at Jacksonville: Indianapolis, Manning trives in the spotlight
You may know him from: Just My Luck with Lindsay Lohan (I wouldn't but you may) or Smokin' Aces
You may know him from: The Lord of the Rings, The Bourne Supremacy or Pathfinder
You may know him from: Heroes
You may know him from: Shawn of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Mission: Impossible III
You may know him from: Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle, The American Pie movies
You may know her from: The Terminal, Drumline, Pirates of the Caribbean, Guess Who
Of course you know that he was the original Spock
You may know him from: Black Hawk Down, The Hulk, Troy, Munich
In some ways I feel "intake overload" and I haven't found my creative gear.
In 1990 (I believe) I bet a neighbor $5 that the Oakland Athletics would sweep the Cincinnati Reds in the World Series. Big bucks for this middle schooler. And what a decent bet. Oakland was the defending champion and had been to the World Series the past two years. They had Ricky and Dave Henderson, Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco, Walt Weise, Dave Stewart, the "Eck" and so many more. But the Reds sweep the A's. I had to pay up $10 and that was my last money bet ever.
This year my dad wanted to bet me that Dallas would be 10-0, and the he said 16-0. Yeah I know...he's silly. But after the win over Chicago I had to actually get out their schedule. When I say the match up for week 6...pure relief.
I hate the Cowboys. Thanks New England.
And I'm so proud of my '9ers this week. Of course they were off, but still...
Miami (0-5) at Cleveland (2-3) = Miami
Washington (3-1) at Green Bay (4-1) = Washington
Cincinnati (1-3) at Kansas City (2-3) = Cincinnati
Philadelphia (1-3) at New York Jets (1-4) = New York
Tennessee (3-2) at Tampa Bay (3-2) = Tampa Bay
Houston (3-2) at Jacksonville (3-1) = Houston
St. Louis (0-5) at Baltimore (3-2) = Baltimore
Carolina (3-2) at Arizona (3-2) = Arizona
New England (5-0) at Dallas (5-0) = New England
Oakland (2-2) at San Diego (2-3) = San Diego
New Orleans (0-4) at Seattle (3-2) = New Orleans
New York Giants (3-2) at Atlanta (1-4) = New York
The message of this new album is extremely convicting. Our theologies and doctrines are not good enough by themselves. They must be expressed in deeds and actions. Proxy, proxy, proxy. Reading some scripture today reminds me how many people left Jesus crying and confused, because they don't know "what to do with a love like that".
How will I respond to the love of God tomorrow. I know my success and failures today, but what will I do with a love like that?
My prayer is for faith and faithfulness.
If you haven’t seen it before, it is the best show Danny Devito has ever been on… yep I said it…EVER! Better than Taxi, better than Cheers, better than any show.
So anyways it was on last night and here are a couple of thoughts I had from the viewing:
1. I think Diaper Time is great! Better than Peanut Butter Jelly Time with a Baseball Bat.
2. “Toyko drifting leads to bickering which leads to karate” is some of the wisest logic I’ve heard in a while.
The previews for next week had me cracking up. Apparently Dee is dating a guy whom the rest of the gang thinks is mental challenged.
Dee: What if he’s an idiot savant?
Charlie: What if he’s just an idiot?