2007-10-06

I swear I'm not a Trekkie...

...but I can confess to watching and enjoying all the movies. And if I had the time I probably would sit down and watch all the old shows (someday!).
Seriously though, who can't get excited about the new J.J. Abrams film, coming sometime toward the end of next year, with a cast like this:
Chris Pine as Capt. James T. Kirk
You may know him from: Just My Luck with Lindsay Lohan (I wouldn't but you may) or Smokin' Aces
Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard McCoy
You may know him from: The Lord of the Rings, The Bourne Supremacy or Pathfinder
Zachary Quinto as Vulcan Scientist Spock
You may know him from: Heroes
Simon Pegg as engineer Scotty
You may know him from: Shawn of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Mission: Impossible III
John Cho as helmsman Sulu
You may know him from: Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle, The American Pie movies
Zoe Saldana as communications officer Uhura
You may know her from: The Terminal, Drumline, Pirates of the Caribbean, Guess Who
Anton Yelchin as navigator Chekov
You may know him from: Alpha Dog,
&
Leonard Nimoy, will apparently play an older version of Spock in the movie.
Of course you know that he was the original Spock

Eric Bana will play a villain in the movie
You may know him from: Black Hawk Down, The Hulk, Troy, Munich

No comments: