2007-10-06

It's Always Sunny

I love the TV show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” The characters are 100% unlikable, which I like…
If you haven’t seen it before, it is the best show Danny Devito has ever been on… yep I said it…EVER! Better than Taxi, better than Cheers, better than any show.

So anyways it was on last night and here are a couple of thoughts I had from the viewing:

1. I think Diaper Time is great! Better than Peanut Butter Jelly Time with a Baseball Bat.
2. “Toyko drifting leads to bickering which leads to karate” is some of the wisest logic I’ve heard in a while.

The previews for next week had me cracking up. Apparently Dee is dating a guy whom the rest of the gang thinks is mental challenged.

Dee: What if he’s an idiot savant?

Charlie: What if he’s just an idiot?

No comments: