Please feel free to share you picks.
My thoughts on why I choose certain teams is toward the bottom.
Cleveland at Baltimore = Baltimore
New York Giants at Tampa Bay = New York Giants
Jacksonville at Houston = Houston
Atlanta at New England = New England
Green Bay at St. Louis = Green Bay
Kansas City at Philadelphia = Philadelphia
Washington at Detroit = Detroit
San Francisco at Minnesota = Minnesota
Tennessee at New York Jets = Tennessee
New Orleans at Buffalo = New Orleans
Chicago at Seattle = Chicago
Miami at San Diego = San Diego
Denver at Oakland = Denver
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati = Pittsburgh
Indianapolis at Arizona = Arizona
Carolina at Dallas = Dallas
- I think Baltimore may be the best team after the first two weeks. Strong offense and strong defense.
- The difference between Baltimore and San Francisco, both 2-0 teams, is that Baltimore doesn’t have the clearly missing/lacking pieces that San Fran does. And the questions around San Francisco make you choose Minnesota at Minnesota.
- Tennessee (0-2) is on the ropes, and a confident Jets (2-0) team, leads to a Tennessee victory.
- Surprisingly I’m banking on Denver going 3-0 with a win over Denver. But after this week their record should tank.
- New England has been stewing over their loss to NY Jets all week. They’ll take it out on a good Atlanta team at home.
- Detroit will finally end their losing streak.
- I’m thinking Indianapolis at Arizona may be the best game of the week. Manning vs. Warner, two of the greatest QB passers ever. A toss up, but Arizona is at home, so…