2010-06-21

Time Comforts

12:34
11:11
10:10
2:22
1:23
3:45
Apparently there are some times of the day that I find really comforting.  Times when all the numbers are the same or when they are in some sort of sequential order just seem better to me.  When I happen to look at a clock and it reads these times I get slightly giddy and all right in the world.
Now if it's a normal time like 1:20 or 12:54 or some other random time that doesn't fit the previously mentioned criteria there's no big.  I can look at the clock and be just fine.  I'm not a freak.
However, if it's 12:33 or 11:10 or 3:44 somethings off.  When the time is just a minute away from one of the comfort times I feel the need to sit and wait until the time changes to a more comforting time.
Please don't think I'm weird.

3 comments:

xx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PETE Di LALLO said...

I get the same cheap thrill when my odometer reads sequentially...

TSHarrison said...

oh yeah...those too..