2010-06-04

#RoadTrip2010 - By The Numbers

7 Days
5 Days of Travel
2590+ miles
$12 total in tolls
9 States
11 stops for gas
1 choco taco
1 wedding
1 cigar
1 1am breakfast
1 trip up and down the Gateway Arch
2 gnomes
1 frisbee golf course w/ 9 holes
2 rounds of frisbee golf
2 frisbee discs found
2 MLB games
25 Runs scored
48 Hits
8 Homeruns
1 Error
1 Movie
1 "best movie theater ever"

Okay, to be honest, I didn't really count things as I went along.  And I can't really think of anything else I could accurately count.  So I'm going to end this list.

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Two baseball stadiums, 25 runs, 48 hits, 8 homeruns (only one error!)...how many hot dogs, beers, peanuts cracker jack?
I am not sure if you cared, but I am glad you are back!

TSHarrison said...

Julie -
Ah...thanks.

Let's see.
2 $1 hotdogs (not sure why I did that)
1 $1 to have the kid in front of me to fan me with her drink tray for an inning.
0 Beers (boo!)
1 pretzel