2009-03-15

Friday Night LIghts

I caught up on some Friday Night Lights tonight.
Such a pretty show. And not just because of the cast, although there is no doubt the ladies are gorgeous, and I hear the guys are too. But just how they film the show is beautiful. It captures why Texas can be such a beautiful place sometimes.
And while the show does suffer some poor scripting sometimes (Principal Taylor has gone, in just three seasons, from full time home maker, to school counselor, to principal?), it still has the ability to draw you into the characters lives forgetting it's shortcomings.
I've been watching it since it first came on, and hope this isn't it's last season.
Do you watch this show?
What do you think about it?

1 comment:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Clear eyes. full hearts. Can't lose......Tim Riggins.....Texas.....Matt & Julie....oh man I love this show. Did I mention Tim Riggins yet?!?