2008-09-22

Grocery Shopping

I’m at work, getting ready to head for home, but need to make a stop and pick up some groceries.  Here’s my list:

-          Bread (probably a wheat or multi-gran)

-          Fruit (Oranges, Peaches, anything else that might look good)

-          Milk (Promised Land, skim I think…I know the color of the label)

-          One Box of Cereal  (probably Cheerios or Raisin Bran)

-          Cheez-Its

-          Popcorn

-          Maybe some Orange Juice

-          Oil (for the popcorn)

That’s all I can think of for now.  Maybe I’ll see something there that I’ll just have to get…doubt it though.

This might give you some idea as to my culinary passions.

Actually cooking is fun…I just don’t do it much.

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

So are you coming to the game with us tomorrow night???
My boys in blue need your prayers TS!
:)

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Oil for popcorn?

racheld said...

What do you do with your bread? I didn't see bread accesories on the list.