2008-06-12

Have I or I Haven't (1-25)

Stealing this idea from Julie

It's a list of 200 Have or Have Nots.
The things in RED are the things I have done.
The others I have not...yet.

1. Touched an iceberg
2. Slept under the stars
3. Been a part of a hockey fight
(does NHL on the Playstation count?)
4. Changed a baby's diaper
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
(almost every time I’ve given to charity)
7. Swam with wild dolphins
8. Climbed a mountain
(a small mountain)
9. Held a tarantula
(ugh…hate spiders)
10. Said "I love you" and meant it
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
(Twice – two great stories!)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
(does Guam count?...it’s almost smaller than a boat)
14. Stayed up all night long and watched the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sporting event
17. Climbed the stairs to the crown of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
(the old man and I grew are ingredients for salsa)
19. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
20. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
(I’m going to say “no” because “giggling makes it sound girly)
21. Had a pillow fight
(okay…apparently I do lots of girly stuff)
22. Bet on a winning horse
(I don’t gamble…the moment I put up stakes…I lose)
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
(but I was sick of the place)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb

No comments: