2008-03-08

Update

FYI
Just a quick update on my New Year's Resolutions.

#1 Dr. Pepper Fast
Doing great. While I've substituted my cola beverages for tea and vitamin water, I'm still making progress towards just pure H2O. I haven't slipped up once, despite the Deuce's attempts tempt with with such beverages.

#2 Memorize Colossians
Still working. Can't check this off yet.

#3 Read 40 books
Doing well. I'll give a separate update on this in a week or two once I've finished a couple more books.

#4 Map out TV show idea and make a TV contact
I did meet someone in the TV business, and while it may not be my way in, it should help provide future networking opportunities. Still to finish mapping out characters.

#5 See doctor and get asthma under control
Not yet. However I did see an ophthalmologist and got a new prescription for my glasses, purchased new glasses as well as got contacts for the first time in my 29 years.

#6 Organize and Minimize Closet
Check
This one also included me purchasing my first suit ever. I'm not really a suit guy and have avoided purchasing one. However as the big 3-Oh looms over me this year, I've decided that growing up and moving on must me part of my M-O.
So tonight I premiere my pimp suit - - ladies.

So there you go. I'm making progress and haven't bailed on any yet. Not bad for my first real resolutions ever.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

You did look quite dapper in your suit Trevor. You should've bought one ages ago.

Julie Hibbard said...

Can we see pictures??
When is the big 3-0? How fun!
I promise you...it gets better every year!