YPulse recently had an article which offered 5 Tips on Reaching Teenagers. These are good enough to post, but please go ready the article too...it's really short, don't worry.
1. The message needs to be simple and clear.
2. Technology is everything.
3. Cool looking technology, or Technobling, is the new badge item.
4. It’s got to be ultra customizable.
5. Portability is king for these Technomads.
This brings many questions to youth ministry. Here's my first question of many: "How much should ministries invest in these ideas, or does doing so detract from the simplistic message of Christ."