2007-12-29

AVPR












Tonight I went to see Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem. Loved it!!! Definitely better than AVP. I went with my sister Chelsy, Rachel G. and the Deuce. Chelsy said she liked it, but the Deuce was disturbed.
I remember watching the original movies uncut at Eddie Boykin's house and reading the comics during a night of fierce Risk playing (FYI, I also went home Risk champion and have remained undefeated).
It still has some way to go to top the original Predator movies and the first two Alien films. Nevertheless, very fun. We are learning more and more about the Predator world and this movie is building for something even larger. If you are a fan of the others definitely check it out. I don't thinks it's a home run, there is a little too much humans story, but the building up for a serious major confrontation is exciting.
I don't want to say too much and spoil anything for someone who is going to see it, but I do want to say that I think this may be the bad-ess Predator to date.
There is no major Hollywood names in the film, except for Reiko Aylesworth of former 24 fame.

No comments: