2007-09-22

The Joy of The Simpsons

It's 10:30 at on this Sunday night. I'm organizing things for the coming work week, and I just started my DVR recording of The Simpsons and being that it was so awesome I thought I'll probably post something about that. Which then I decide to set everything down and go do it (this).
Anyways the opneing sequence was all in reference to the movie this summer. Bart begins by writing on the chalkboard, "I will not wait 20 years to make another movie." Then he skateboards around the town which is still cleaning up from the glass dome. The Simpson's garage is being rebuilt and as the run towards the couch Spidey-Pig is there. Homer put the pig on his lap and says, "Aww, my summer love."
Well I thought it was hilarious.

When I find it online I'll come back and post it.

No comments: