2012-01-01

2012 Goals

For the past several years I've posted several of my yearly goals on this here blog.  While I've not been very consistent with blogging I figured I still should continue this exercise.  I had some goals for last year, which I was extremely successful and extremely unsuccessful.  I hate failing, but I'm actually okay with my failure (it's becoming a lifetime habit).  However, I'd like to do a little better this year.
So here are my goals for 2012:
No Sports Conversations

Scheduled TV Breaks
Read 40 Books
No Fast Food
Attend Andrew Peterson's Behold The Lamb of God Concert
Track Everything I Spend
Attend a Monti Event (and tell a story)
Visit a City I've Never Been To
Some of these might need a little explanation.  I'm going to attempt to share a few thoughts on each of those over the next few days.

No comments: