2009-12-21

Video (Christmas 2009 #19-25):

My apologies. I'm a little behind on this Christmas project. It's kind of a busy season you know, between the natural holiday festivities and packing to move. But no excuses...let's catch up. Here is 19-25:
-------------------------------------------------------------
#19
Oh Holy Night by Celtic Women
Thanks to TBS for this special number...

#20 All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
A modern classic no doubt.

#21 I Wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas by ???
I have no clue who originally preformed this. It's ridiculous.

#22 Merry Christmas Happy Holidays by N'Sync
My sister Cayla requested this...
#23 Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson
Kelly can sing anything and I'm gonna shut and listen. Especially at Christmas.

#24 Love Came Down at Christmas by Jars of Clay
I love this song.
#25 Horatio's Christmas Treat from SNL
Merry Christmas! How fun is this video?

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

LOVE them all...but that SNL one has ALWAYS been one of my favorite two minutes ever!
Hope your Christmas season is fabulous!! One step closer to baseball season! :)