2009-12-01

NFL Week 12 Picks: Wrap Up

Each week, usually Wednesday or Thursday morning, I blog (via e-mail) my NFL picks. However what I noticed this past weekend that for some reason those e-mails were not making it to Blogger and not posting to this blog. Dang it. Because I've been on a slight roll.
Here's my wrap up from this past weekend.:

Packers @ Lions = Green Bay
Raiders @ Cowboys = Dallas

Giants @ Broncos = New York
Redskins @ Eagles = Philadelphia
Seahawks @ Rams = Seattle

Dolphins @ Bills = Miami
Buccaneers @ Falcons = Atlanta
Colts @ Texans = Indianapolis
Browns @ Bengals = Bengals
Panthers @ Jets = New York
Chiefs @ Chargers = Chargers
Jaguars @ 49ers = San Francisco
Bears @ Vikings = Minnesota

Cardinals @ Titans = Arizona
Steelers @ Ravens = Pittsburgh

Patriots @ Saints = New Orleans

Last Week: 12-4
Season: 105-55
---------------------------------------------
This Week: 12-4
Season: 117-59

No comments: