2008-09-14

Today I Really...

...want to see the movie "Eagle vs. Shark"
...want to be a morning person
...want to be able to read faster
...want to be more tech savy
...want to trust more
...want my career back
...think i should hurry up and get my pedicure with the princesses
...really enjoyed Talia's worship leading
...need to forgive and forget
...miss not having a best friend here in San Antonio
...wish my church was more creative
...hate that the Astros got served a no-hitter by the Cubs

1 comment:

racheld said...

"miss not having a best friend in San Antonio".....please you have Jamie and I!!!!! What more do you need? Other than that it is a fun List! Here is mine

Today I Really...
....wish I didn't have a cold
....wish my hair would grow faster
....wish I would stick to my diet
....should be brave and just say it
....want to watch Veronica Mars
....want to watch Definately Maybe
....want to be faithful with my girls
....want some ramen(sp?)
....think Trevor is great