I read these today from an e-mail I receive daily and highly recommend called Trendcentral.
- 49% of trendsetters and 32% of the mainstream consider themselves very environmentally conscious
- 65% of young people think they will be wealthier than their parents
- Young people think they will work for 11 different companies and have 9 different careers before they retire
- Only 10% of Xers and Ys think they will get divorced
- 66% of young people would rather give up watching TV than give up social networking
(In addition to the above stats, Trendcentral also reports on fashion trends, budding websites, new and trendy products, etc. Definitely worth the quick read, and will help keep you ahead of the curve.)