2008-01-17

Stryper

Growing up I didn't really listen to a lot of music. I listened to Rich Mullins and Michael Jackson. Seriously what other music was worth listening too. But eventually I began to branch out. I never ventured too far into the heavy metal world, but my parent's did let me buy a Stryper album.

Well thanks to my friend J-Mac I bring you this...



I remember the day I stopped listening to Stryper. My dad was not too impressed with them and in order to demonstrate why they and their music was bad he lectured my brother Todd and I..
It' wasn't because better music could be found. Or that their lyrics were really evil. But he said they wore their spandex pants to reveal their packages.
It was such an awkward conversation that I think I just gave in and just threw the album away.

No comments: