2007-11-26

Midnight Cravings

I woke up last night around 1 am and could not fall back asleep. I couldn't get comfortable with a book so I fired up the DVR recorded The Maltese Falcon. Several thoughts come from this viewing:

1. I spent the whole day talking like Sam Spade, curled upper lip, barring my upper teeth.
2. I had the overwhelming urge to call every woman I spoke with today "Sweetheart."
3. I had an amazing dream when I finally fell back asleep! Full of mystery and intrigue.
4. Can a well worn baseball cap replace the cool image of a fedora?
5. Shouldn't every man at once in his life have a gun pointed at him?
6. Any time I give someone cash, I'm going to present it in an envelope with a thick combination of bills (even fake bills if I have to), because it just looks cool.

No comments: