1. Check out this Simpson's religious quiz.
2. Also check out this cool interactive map from the Simpson's hometown of Springfield.
3. Here is a the offical Dunder Mifflin site.
4. I learned two new words today. One is "albedo" and the second is "lagnaippe".
–noun, plural -dos.
1. Astronomy. the ratio of the light reflected by a planet or satellite to that received by it.
2. Meteorology. such a ratio for any part of the earth's surface or atmosphere.
3. the white, inner rind of a citrus fruit.
The fraction of the total light striking a surface that gets reflected from that surface. An object that has a high albedo (near 1) is very bright; an object that has a low albedo (near 0) is dark. The Earth's albedo is about 0.37. The Moon's is about 0.12.
Lagniappe / [lan-yap, lan-yap] –noun
1. Chiefly Southern Louisiana and Southeast Texas. a small gift given with a purchase to a customer, by way of compliment or for good measure; bonus.
2. a gratuity or tip.
3. an unexpected or indirect benefit.
5. Check out the pic below. I came across it today. on July 14th Arturo Gatti had a split upper lip after being knocked down and out by Alfonso Gomez in the seventh round of their Welterweight fight on July 14, 2007 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey. It looks like it hurts.