2007-08-23

My Movie Career


I once was involved in a movie entitled "Call to Glory", about the Cubian missle crisis, starring one Craig T. Nelson. Unfortunately my ego and tempermental acting needs forced me to be fired before my scenes were complete. And the world has forever been struggling to find it's entertainment without me.



Any way I tell you this because ABC Family was playing "The Karate Kid" tonight with the beautiful Elizabeth Shue.



If I was play "6 Degree of Kevin Bacon." it would something like this.

  1. Me and Elizabeth Shue in "Call to Glory"
  2. Elizabeth Shue and Kevin Bacon in "Hallow Man"
I'm 2 degrees from Kevin Bacon. I know your jealous!!!


Here are some of Elizabeth's major work:

  • HIDE AND SEEK (2005)
  • HOLLOW MAN (2000)
  • CITY OF ANGELS (1998)
  • LEAVING LAS VEGAS (1995)
  • HEART AND SOULS (1993)
  • BACK TO THE FUTURE PART III (1990)
  • BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II (1989)
  • COCKTAIL (1988)
  • ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING (1987)
  • THE KARATE KID (1984)

No comments: