Scriptures to Read:
2 Corinthians 5:14
2 Corinthians 5:20
2 Thessalonians 2:14
Thoughts to Journal:
#1 Choose one of the following sentences and finish it in your journal:
- The first words out of my mouth in the morning are…
- When I’m feeling overwhelmed I usually…
- When I need to go somewhere to think, I will most often…
- My favorite fragrance is…
- The best thing about our youth group is…
#2 Draw a pair of feet or make a collage of feet.
#3 Fill a page in your journals with a list of things that make you sad.
#4 Journal your answer to this question: What if God was calling you to be a missionary?
#5 Watch one half hour of news on TV and make a list of the things that would break God’s heart and another list of the things that would make God smile.
#6 Write out 3-4 of the scriptures you have read this week along with a brief description as to what they mean to you.